- If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified by email.
- If approved, then your refund will be processed.
- For all credit card purchases, we will deduct a 5% charge to cover processing fees.
Late or missing refunds:
- If refund hasn’t been received, first check your bank account. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted otherwise please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged. If damaged please send us an email, email@example.com with pictures of the damaged product.
- To return your product, you should courier your product to:
The Old Forge, Market Square, Toddington, Bedfordshire, LU5 6BP.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.